IELTS/PTE – Study Abroad
An Academy for ‘Success’
All about IELTSTM
- International English Language Testing System which tests English proficiency across the globe.
- IELTS has two versions – Academic and General Training Test.
- Academic test: for those who want to do higher studies in an English speaking country.
- General Training Test: for those who want to work or migrate to an English speaking country.
- Jointly owned by British Council, IDP, IELTS Australia & Cambridge English Language Assessment.
IELTS Test Format:
|Section||Duration||No. of Questions/ Sections||Score|
|Listening||30 mins||40 Qs/ 4 sections||0 – 9|
|Reading||60 mins||40 Qs/ 3 sections||0 – 9|
|Writing||60 mins||2 tasks||0 – 9|
|Speaking||11-14 mins||3 parts||0 – 9|
Some more info about IELTS:
- Total time: 2 hrs 45 min.
- Listening, Reading and Writing tests are done in one sitting.
- The speaking test may be on a different day (within 7 days of test).
- Scoring: on a band of 0 – 9 (Highest).
Unmatched coaching by Summit Careers:
Test strategy sessions
Support till the test
Covers all 4 areas
Only focus: your target score
Master the scoring techniques
Includes Study material, mock tests etc.
Individual feedbacks & mentoring
Fast track mode is available